sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2021

Respostas Curtas no Passado Simples em inglês


Respostas Curtas No Passado em Inglês

 

Hello. Welcome to this exciting video that teaches you how to answer short questions easily.

Para formar frases no passado em inglês, você precisa saber se o verbo é regular ou irregular. Os verbos regulares têm uma forma fixa. Já os verbos irregulares possuem uma forma individualizada. A boa notícia, é que existem poucos verbos irregulares comparados aos verbos regulares.

Você sabe distinguir entre esses dois tipos de verbos? Diga se o verbo é regular ou irregular:

a)       He went to Manaus.

b)      I wanted to see for myself.

c)       They believed in me.

d)      She started to date him.

e)      My friend found a scorpion in his bedroom.

f)        You spoke too much.

 

Quando se trata de perguntas, tudo fica mais fácil. Você não precisa saber se o verbo é regular ou irregular. Basta usar o auxiliar Did e o verbo no infinitivo.

Veja essas frases:

a)       Wash the car.

b)      Watch TV last night.

c)       Play chess with her.

d)      Talk to your neighbor.

e)      Go to Manaus.

f)        Visit your grandparents.

g)       Listen to podcasts in English.

h)      Read that book.

i)        Play the guitar.

j)        Work during the weekend.

 

Para fazer perguntas no passado, use Did you ...? na frente dessas frases. Vamos ver como ficará a pergunta completa. Se for preciso, pause o vídeo para fazer a pergunta antes de mim. Veja, que você não precisa saber se o verbo é regular ou irregular.

a)       Wash the car – Did you wash the car?

b)      Watch TV last night – Did you watch TV last night?

c)       Play Chess with her – Did you play chess with her?

d)      Talk to your neighbor – Did you talk to your neighbor?

e)      Go to Manaus – Did you go to Manaus?

f)        Visit your grandparents – Did you visit your grandparents?

g)       Listen to podcasts in English – Did you listen to podcasts in English?

h)      Read that book – Did you read that book?

i)        Play the guitar – Did you play the guitar?

j)        Work during the weekend – Did you work during the weekend?

 

Para responder perguntas usando respostas curtas, é muito fácil. Você não precisa saber se o verbo é regular ou irregular e nem precisa entender direito a pergunta. Use “Yes, I did”, para confirmar, ou “No, I didn’t”, para negar. Quando você melhorar no idioma, poderá elaborar sua resposta. Mais, se você é iniciante, não tenha receio de usar apenas “Yes, I did” ou “No, I didn’t” em suas respostas.

Só não responda com um simples Yes, No, porque você vai parecer mal-educado para o nativo. Mas respondendo, Yes, I did, ou No, I didn´t, você vai responder de forma educada.

 

Como você responde essas perguntas? Pause o vídeo para responder antes de mim.

 

Did you wash the car?

No, I didn’t. I will go to the farm tomorrow and it will be all dirty again.

 

-Did you watch TV last night?

-Yes, I did. I watched a very good movie called “A beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”, with Tom Hanks. I liked it a lot. Have you ever watched it?

-No, I haven’t.

 

-Did you play chess with her?

-No, I didn’t. Are you crazy? She plays like Beth. Do you know Beth, from The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix?

-No, I don’t.

 

Did you talk to your neighbor?

No, I didn’t. I was totally shy by her beauty.

 

Did you go to Manaus?

No, I did not. They are having many problems there. I don’t want to be another one.

 

Did you visit your grandparents?

Yes, I did. I like to visit them once a week.

 

Did you listen to that podcasts in English?

Yes, I did. I practice my English a lot listening to them every day.

 

Did you read that book?

Yes, I did. But I didn’t like it very much.

 

Did you play the guitar?

No, I didn’t. I sold it last month.

 

Did you work during the weekend?

Yes, I did. I am so tired today.

 

 

Agora, você já sabe responder perguntas de sim e não de forma educada. Yes, I did. No, I didn’t.

E por hoje é só.

Se quiser fazer mais atividades sobre esse vídeo, veja o link na descrição do vídeo.

 

See you later alligator. See you in a while crocodile.

 

Activity:

https://app.box.com/s/tspdogyz6jxjncryr6crmnd1jv4vp2ng

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário